Basic Meeting Package
The perfect choice if you want to gather your colleagues or a team for an educational or informational presentation without further ado. Functional rooms with good equipment, and of course with nice refreshments in the pauses.
A half day meeting costs SEK 300 per participant – with a minimum of 6 participants for this offer to be valid. A half-day meeting includes 4 hours, either before noon (8:00 am to 12:00 at noon) or afternoon (1:00 to 5:00 pm).
The following are included:
- A prepared and inviting meeting room that best meets your requirements.
- Refreshments with coffee / tea and pastries (before noon, or afternoon)
- Lunch, including Today’s lunch, water and coffee / tea.
The Basic Meeting Package is available at the following Good Morning+ Hotels:
- Good Morning+ Malmö
- Good Morning+ Helsingborg
- Good Morning+ Sundsvall
- Good Morning+ Nyköping
- Good Morning+ Hägersten
The Basic Meeting Package is available at the following ProfilHotels:
Book your meeting
Please contact the respective hotel directly to book a meeting with us. You are also welcome to make a meeting inquiry via the web form to the right.** If you’re not sure which hotel to choose, please just select a city of interest and then “Let us suggest a hotel”.
You will find a list of all our meeting facilities with links to the hotel’s separate meeting pages on Ligula.se/en/meetings
Do you want to have a look at our Premium Meeting Package?
Our Premium Meeting Package offers half-day meetings as well, but with that extra silver lining that makes your meeting even more inspiring. Please, go to ligula.se/en/offers/premium for more information.
* The price of 300 SEK per participant is a “from-price”, and does not include any additional options made at the time of reservation. This offer is only available at selected hotels.
** Please note that the inquiry made via the form to the right only is an inquiry, and not an actual order. The reservation is not completed until you have received a confirmation from the hotel in question.