About Green Key
We care for the environment and your convenience.
When you choose a hotel that is certified according to Green Key, you are automatically contributing to help preserve the environment since we meet Green Key’s strict environmental requirements. We make it easier for you to take care of the environment without compromising your experience or comfort.
Here are some examples of our environmental initiatives:
- We use cleaning products that are better for the environment – and your health.
- We continuously work towards low water consumption, for example through technical solutions and the choice of dishwashers and other machines.
- We work towards lowering our energy consumption, for example through efficient heating and ventilation and energy saving light bulbs.
- We strive to minimize our waste and as much material as possible is being recycled, such as glass, metal, paper and plastics.
- We work with annual environmental action plans and our personnel have the knowledge on how to decrease our environmental impact and how to help you to make environmentally consciousness choices.
We try to use less detergents, packaging, water and energy by giving you the option of using your towels an extra day. Please leave your towel on the floor if you wish to have it replaced.
We want to make it easy for you to sort your waste. Please place newspapers, papers, batteries, cans, plastic and glass bottles next to the waste bin. We recycle it for you.
If you have any questions about our environmental efforts or how you can contribute, our front desk staff will help you! For more information about Green Key, please visit Greenkeyglobal.com