Our reception is open every day between 7:00 am and 9:00 pm.
Our delicious breakfast buffet is served every morning, and Monday – Friday at noon you are welcome to enjoy our lunch with an updated menu every week.
On evenings and weekends you are welcome to enjoy our 3-course dinner, or order from our tasty À La Carte menu. A children’s menu is available for the youngest ones. We are closed on Sundays.
Relax & Gym
Our wellness are open Monday – Friday between 6:30 am – 8:00 pm, Saturday – Sunday between 07:30 am – 8:00 pm. Why not book a massage, facial, or even our popular chocolate scrub – suitable even for children.
Bathrobe and slippers are available at the reception at a small additional cost. We also have an outdoor Jacuzzi in a wonderful environment that is heated to 37 degrees all year round.
Our jacuzzi is out of order and closed temporarily!
There are many lovely places to visit in the area, so why not take a bike ride during your stay with us? Rent a bike in our reception. Bicycle helmets are available to borrow.
Price per day:
- 2 bicycles for SEK 150
- 1 bicycle for SEK 90
Outdoor and indoor games
We have several games for both indoor and outdoor. For outdoor games, we offer the lawn game Kubb, croquet, badminton and petanque. We have boule courts with newly laid gravel.
During rainy days, we offer indoor games such as pool, card games, Yatzy, and backgammon. To be borrowed at the reception.
For those of you who play golf, we cooperate with several nice golf clubs in the area, such as Onsjö GK, Koberg GK, and Ekarnas GK. If you wish to make an appointment, we will gladly help you at the reception.
Apart from our Jacuzzi, we recommend a swimming spot by lake Vänern, called “Nordkroken”. It is only 3.9 km away from Ronnum. Why not make a stop on the way to watch our beautiful waterfall “Brudslöjan” as well (Bridal veil)?
In Vänersborg you will also find “Vattenpalatset” (the Water Palace) with adventure pools, and outdoor swimming with diving boards in Trollhättan.
For information about places to see and things to do, please read the tourist guide for Trollhättan Vänersborg – available at the reception. Our staff at Ronnum also have good knowledge of what is happening in the area and we are happy to help you with tips and information.
For example, in Vargön we have two mountains called Halleberg and Hunneberg, that we strongly recommend you to visit.
Warm welcome greetings from our cheerful and helpful staff!
In the area:
- Hunneberg, 3 km
- Halleberg, 3 km
- Waterfalls Brudslöjan, Vargön: 2 km
- Swimming spot: Nordkroken (Vänern), 4,4 km
- The locks and falls in Trollhättan, 13 km
- Saab Car Museum, 12 km
- Vänersborg Doll museum, 7 km
- Vänersborg museum, 7 km
- Park “Skräckleparken” in Vänersborg, 7 km
- Water Palace (adventure pools) in Vänersborg, 7 km
- Go kart in Trollhättan, 12 km
- Kayaking, 7 km
- Boat trips Trollhättan, 12 km
- The playground “Skrotnissen”, Trollhättan, 12 km
- Arena Älvhögsborg, Trollhättan, 12 km
- Sweden’s southernmost cable car, Trollhättan, 12 km
- Moose safari in Hunneberg, 3 km
- Beaver safari in Ekoberg, Vargön, 3 km
- Mini golf, Vänersborg, 7 km
- The art gallery in Trollhättan, 12 km
- Vänersborg art gallery, 7 km
- Olidan hydropower station, 12 km