Ronnums Herrgård is beautifully located at the southern tip of Lake Vänern, between Trollhättan and Vänersborg, at the foot of Halleberg and Hunneberg.
468 30 Vargön
- Via E45 from Gothenburg to Vargön
- Road 44, then E45 from Uddevalla to Vargön
- E6from Norway
- E20 from Stockholm
From the train station
From the train station in Vargön it is approximately seven minutes walk to Ronnums Herrgård, alternatively two minutes by car.
From the airport
From Trollhättan Vänersborg Airport it is a 5 to 10 minutes drive by car to Ronnum Herrgård. From the airport; follow the road Flygfältsvägen and turn left. At the next roundabout, turn left again – then follow the signs to Ronnum. If you travel from the Gothenburg Airport Landvetter, please have a look at the directions above (“By car”).
Bus 62 goes from Vänersborg to Vargön. Buses 65 and 66 go from Trollhättan to Vargön.
- Vargön center, 150 m
- Vänersborg city center, 7 km
- Trollhättancity center, 12 km
- Bus stop: Vargön fyrkanten, 150 m
- Trollhättan Vänersborg Airport, 6 km
- Gothenburg Airport Landvetter, 110 km
- Vänersborg Arena, 6 km
- Beach Nordkroken Vänern, 2 km
- Car rental: Hertz , 7 km
- Hunneberg, 3 km
- Halleberg, 3 km
- Vattenfall Brudslöjan Vargön, 2 km
- Locks and falls in Trollhättan
- SAAB car museum
- Vänersborg museum
- Skräckleparken Vänersborg, 7 km
- Water park, 7 km