Premium Meeting Package
Our Premium Meeting Package will add that extra silver lining to your meeting, with a state of the art equipment for creative demonstrations and presentations – as well as equally creative and energizing refreshments in the pauses.
Our Premium half-day meetings costs from SEK 450 per participant – with a minimum of 6 participants for this offer to be valid. A half-day meeting includes 4 hours, either before noon (8:00 am to 12:00 at noon) or afternoon (1:00 to 5:00 pm).
The following is included:
- A prepared and inviting meeting room with a top of the art equipmentfor creative presentations or inspiring teamwork.
- Refreshments with a pastry buffet and coffee/tea, juice (before noon, or in the afternoon)
- Lunch, including a main dish, salad and coffee / tea.
Our Premium Meeting Package can be booked at following ProfilHotels:
- Calmar Stadshotell (Kalmar)
- Hotel Garden (Malmö)
- Central Hotel (Stockholm)
- Hotel Opera (Göteborg)
- Hotel Aveny (Umeå)
Book your meeting
Please contact the respective hotel directly to book a meeting with us. You are also welcome to make a meeting inquiry via the web form to the right.** If you’re not sure which hotel to choose, please just select a city of interest and then “Let us suggest a hotel”.
You will find a list of all our meeting facilities with links to the hotel’s separate meeting pages on Ligula.se/en/meetings
Do you want to have a look at our Basic Meeting Package?
Our Basic Meeting Package offers half-day meetings as well, with a slightly simpler (but conveniently equipped) meeting room and a lower price per attendee. Please, find more information on ligula.se/en/offers/basic
* The price of 450 SEK per participant is a “from-price”, and does not include any additional options made at the time of reservation. This offer is only available at selected hotels.
** Please note that the inquiry made via the form to the right only is an inquiry, and not an actual order. The reservation is not completed until you have received a confirmation from the hotel in question.