Get in the best Christmas mood in Copenhagen
Make the best out of your Christmas shopping with a stay at one of our ProfilHotels right in the very heart of Copenhagen. Close to all the Christmas markets and shopping areas in the city.
After a day full of shopping and a visit at Tivoli’s Christmas Market, you are invited to enjoy a traditional 3-course Christmas dinner at Plaza Grill next to Copenhagen Plaza. Before bedtime we highly recommend a visit at the popular Library Bar, the very own in Copenhagen for an after dinner cocktail. The day after, we open up for our generous breakfast buffet.
Try our Christmas Offer and experience a memorable Christmas stay in Copenhagen.
- Copenhagen Plaza: Monday to Thursday DKK 1100 and Friday to Saturday DKK 1400 per person
- Mercur Hotel: Monday to Thursday DKK 1025 and Friday to Saturday DKK 1250 per person
- Richmond Hotel: Monday to Thursday DKK 950 and Friday to Saturday DKK 1150 per person
Included in this offer:
- One overnight stay for one person sharing a double room (choose between Copenhagen Plaza, Mercur Hotel and Richmond Hotel)
- 3-course Christmas dinner at Plaza Grill
- One ticket per person for Tivoli’s Christmas Market
- Breakfast buffet
Book via ligula.dk or through email@example.com, for one overnight stay with check-in date from December 1st to December 23rd. You are welcome to add up more nights at a daily room rate.
Terms and conditions
Offer is subject to availability at participating ProfilHotels in Copenhagen (Copenhagen Plaza, Mercur Hotel and Richmond Hotel). Bookable until December 20 2017, stay dates between December 1 and December 23, 2017. Price vary between different hotels and chosen days of the week. Price examples above is per person and include one night overnight stay in a shared Standard Double Room, a 3-course dinner at Plaza Grill, one ticket for Tivoli’s Christmas Market and breakfast. Book at least 3 days before arrival, you pay upon arrival and reservation can be cancelled up to 48 hours before arrival.
3-course Christmas Menu
Variation of salmon
lemon-, dill marinated and smoked,
Herb salad with clementine’s
Long baked duck, orange sauce,
White and brown potatoes,
Red cabbage and pickled cucumbers
Ris a’la mande with cherry sauce