Half-day meetings with Good Meetings
To have your meetings outside the office is both nice and inspiring – maybe even necessary sometimes.
Your office might not have suitable conference rooms or necessary equipment, plus some meetings require a bit of privacy as well. Whatever the reason, it is always very inspiring and creative with a change of scenery! If you choose our half-day meetings, a meeting room is included, lunch and morning or afternoon coffee with sweets.
Only 300 SEK per person*.
Book your Good Meeting
Book your Good Meeting before the end of December 2018. You easily make a meeting request via the form to the right, where you either can choose a specific hotel or let us suggest a hotel for you by just choosing the city of interest.**
For more information about our Good Meeting hotels, please click on the links below or call the hotel directly:
- Good Morning+ Malmö, +46 (0)40-672 85 70
- Good Morning+ Helsingborg, +46 (0)42-495 21 00
- Good Morning+ Sundsvall, +46 (0)60-785 91 90
- Good Morning+ Nyköping, +46 (0)155-28 90 00
- Good Morning+ Hägersten, +46 (0)8-556 323 30
- Good Morning+ Halmstad (conference facility closed for renovation until the beginning of 2019), +46 (0)34-18 35 08
Click here and take part of more meeting packages >
* This offer is only valid at participating Good Morning Hotels in Sweden and regards meetings / conferences hold during 2018. The price, SEK 300 per person, does not include VAT, and are valid for meetings where at least six people participate. The price includes a meeting room, lunch and coffee break (choose morning or afternoon for coffee break). Any additional options made in connection with your reservation are not included.
** Please note that you are only doing an inquiry using the web form on this page, it is not an actual reservation. The reservation is completed once you hace received a written confirmation from the hotel.
Don't miss out on our special offers
Subscribe to our newsletters and receive news and offers from our hotels and restaurants!
Choose if you want to subscribe as a private person or company - or both.